12/26/08

Welcome

This is a webcomic. Because I'm poor, and can't afford to host, this is where it will be. Eventually, if people like it and I can sell adds, or I come into some money somehow, I'll host my own site. Until then, get used to a blog format.

I will post new comics on most Wednesdays. That's the free day at college, so... I am a student, so I may miss a few weeks. Also, if I have time, I'll post bonus point comics on Saturdays.

The subject matter of this blog is, very simply, my life, as played out in the fictional kingdom of Nerdia. Nobody who I know is safe from being parodied/written about. However, feel secure - your name will never be mentioned.

All of my comics are drawn by hand, on paper. With a pencil. Using an eraser. Yeah.

The first comic issued was Dec. 27, 2008.

~Ambrose

4 comments: